Blogger Widgets

Thursday 13 September 2012

Mango and Passion Fruit Smoothie

You might have known the goodness and nutrition in mango and passion fruits.  Both are full of Vitamin C.  Passion Fruit are not only rich in Vitamin C, they are rich in Vitamin A and potassium as well.


Care for a smoothie for breakfast today?



Mango & Passion Fruit Smoothie

Ingredients

1 medium size ripe mango, cut to pieces
1 cup passion fruit puree or juice
½ cup fresh milk
2 tbsp honey (or more if you prefer more sweet)
some ice cubes

Place all the ingredients in the blender and process till smooth.
Serve & drink immediately.



           
        A refreshing drink..... delicious and yummy!




11 comments:

  1. Another variation of Mango Sago Pomelo (杨枝甘露)? I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mango Sago Pomelo is one of a yummy dessert though I have not really try it yet. Wait till I get hold of pomelo first!

      Delete
  2. Mel, this is a very refreshing smoothie. A very good thirst quencher and I wish I could have a glass now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phong Hong,
      Indeed this is a refreshing and nutritious drink! So good for the hot weather here as well!

      Delete
  3. Hi Mel, slurrpppp......so refreshing. Your passion fruit stock haven't finish? So tomorrow another passion fruit posting? Glad you enjoyed them, I too love the fragrant smell. It's a very nourishment fruits, only thing lately hard to get.

    Will keep you inform when I spot any stock coming.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amelia
      Yes, smoothies has become my favourite drink now! I'm not too sure yet whether there will be another passion fruit posting....see how. Well, I really do enjoyed so much with these passion fruits. Thanks Amelia for your kind gesture. I would loves to see you posting some exciting passion fruit recipes in future too!

      Delete
  4. I love smoothie too. Yours look so refreshing and delicious. By the way, I love your mug/jar, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veronica
      I bet everyone loves smoothie! The mug is very cheap cheap....RM5 only.

      Delete
  5. I always eat passion fruit when we go to Taiwan, but never bought any living here. It must be very delicious smoothies packed with Vitamin C!

    ReplyDelete