I always loves pies, puff pastry and quiches. But the thought of having to knead out the dough pastry takes up some time to do. And finally I found a Quiche recipe from here which is easy to make without any fuss.
Crustless Tuna & Ham Quiche (recipe source from The Waitakere Redneck's Kitchen)
½ cup flour
¼ tsp baking powder
4 eggs, beaten
2 cups low fat milk
75g reduced-fat spread/butter, melted
210gm can tuna, drained
1 slice ham, chopped (optional)
1 onion, chopped
½ cup grated cheese
handful of chopped fresh chives (optional)
1 tomato, cut into rings (optional)
salt & black pepper to taste
1. Sift flour and baking powder in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Slightly beat eggs, milk and the melted butter together. Stir in to the flour mixture and mix till
3. Add in tuna, ham, onion, grated cheese and chives and mix everything until well combined.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour in to a greased baking pan and place a grease proof baking paper at the bottom of pan to prevent
6. Place tomato rings on top.
7. Bake at a preheated oven at 180C for 45 minutes or till set.
8. Leave to slightly cool before slicing.