Liebster is German and translates to
the English word “dearest”or” favorite”. It’s meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than "200 followers".
I was pleasantly surprised when Cosy Bake share her blog award with me. Yes me too, I was surprised as I never knew many bloggers who knew about my blog as I created this blog just to document all my food that I have baked and cooked and wouldn't expect much more from it.
This award was presented to me before by To Food With Love in December 2011 but I was not well that time and could not link back to others.
This award is simply a way of giving recognition to newer blogs or those that have fewer than 200 followers, which is a wonderful idea. The recipient of the award then has to select five other such blogs to pass the award on to and here are my selection to :
Lulu's Sweet Secrets
From My Lemony Kitchen
Here are the rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each).
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.