3 cups cooked white rice
3 cups milk
2/3 cups sugar
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup raisins
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 grated grated lemon zest
1 tsp cinnamon, (divided to half)
1. Combine cooked rice, milk, sugar and butter in a medium saucepan. Add raisins and vanilla extract.
2. Cook for 25 minutes till most of the liquid is absorbed.
3. Mix in lemon zest and half of the cinnamon.
4. Spoon pudding into a serving dessert bowl and dust with remaining cinnamon on top.
5. May serve chilled or at room temperature.