Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Honey Pork Belly

For lunch, I usually like to cook fuss free dishes.  Ha... maybe just being lazy that I rather go for easy to cook dish. 

This flavourful Honey Pork Belly is indeed delicious.  
I think other than Pork Belly, we can use tenderloin or boneless chicken drumstick too!



Honey Pork Belly
Recipe from Nami of Just One Cookbook


Go over to her blog to view steps by steps how to cook this delicious flavourful pork belly and the ingredients for this dish!
(She is the guest post at Wok With Ray for this dish!).






         Thank you Nami, for this delicious simple dish !!




4 comments:

  1. I have bookmarked this recipe, wish i can try out soonest, because it has good review by a lot of bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pork Ribs will be good for this recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, thanks for making this dish! SO glad to hear you enjoyed it. Your pictures now making me hungry and crave for this. =)

    ReplyDelete