Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Steamed Tofu With Mince Meat & Mushroom

Seriously I think being a food blogger is not easy but I do admire and salute those bloggers (including myself 😂) for their time painstakingly .... prepare, cooked, taking pictures, editing and post to the blog. 

And now, you would have to rewrite your own recipe as some food bloggers or editors wouldn't allowed you to copy and paste the exact same word by word of their recipe! 

This few days I have been hardworking posting my food recipes ... well these few posting are my favourite food which I have been cooking and baking for umpteenth times.  Instead of scrolling looking thru my handphone gallery for the recipes, I thought I should post and update it to my blog for my convenient search in the future.

Today, this Steamed Tofu with mince meat is an easy and homey comfort dish.  I have cooked this for .... countless times.


STEAMED TOFU WITH MINCE MEAT 

Ingredients

1 pack silky smooth tofu (300gm)
100gm mince meat
2 medium size dried mushroom (soaked and chopped into small sizes)
1 small shallot
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp corn flour & some water (for  thickening)
4 tbsp water

Marinade 
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp premium oyster sauce
1 tbsp kecap manis 

To garnish
Spring onion
Coriander
Chopped chilli


METHOD

Place the tofu on to the steaming plate and drain off the water. (You may let the tofu sit on the plate for another 5 minutes to drain well excess water ).
Slice the tofu into 1cm thick. 

Steamed the tofu for 8 minutes on medium heat.

Place the mince meat in a medium bowl and add in the marinade sauce to marinade for 5 minutes.

Heat up a frying pan with 1 tbsp oil.  Add in the chopped shallot and garlic and fry till fragrant.  Add in the marinated mince meat and chopped mushrooms.  (With your spatula, break up the mince meat as you stir fry). 
Pour in the 4 tbsp water and stir fry for another minute. Add in the corn flour mixture and give it a well mix. 

Take the steamed tofu out from the steamer and drain off the excess water.  

Pour in the mince meat on top of the tofu and garnish with spring onion, coriander and chilli.

Serve hot ! 





Bon appetit ! Yum! 😋😋











2 comments:

  1. This recipe looks great and delicious, I wish if I can try and cook it in my home. Thank you for sharing this great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Work Man! So if you need a file convert for your files then this will be the best for you;

    Online Best Converter

    ReplyDelete