Blogger Widgets

Saturday 29 December 2012

Liebster Award ..... A Big Thank You Once Again!!

Liebster Award..... It is with great honour to accept this award and in fact to precisely said it, this is my fourth times I am receiving this Liebster Award.

This Award has been going round and round and I have tried google searching for the original post but I can't find it.

The first time I received this award is from Fern of To Food With Love , second time is from Cosy Bake and third and fourth time simultaneously from Veronica of Minty's Kitchen and Chef and Sommelier.

Thank you once again, my blogger friends for yours award and recognition on my work in Through The Kitchen Door.

 



I know I should pass on this award to other food bloggers who has less than 200 followers, most of the bloggers I know of already received this Liebster Award....and I am sure you all have some fun knowing others food bloggers participating in this too!









1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Mel! 4 times nominations - shows how much you are appreciated. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete