The Osmanthus Flower does bring out the fragrant to this jelly. But unfortunate, I think I didn't cook it till it thicken up and the overall still wobbly! A little disappointment.
115gm chestnut powder
1 Tbsp osmanthus
2 waterchestnut (cut into fine small cubes)
1. Mix water chestnut powder with water until no lumps are seen.
2. Bring 500ml water and sugar to a boil. Turn off the heat and put in osmanthus flowers to infuse for 2
3. Pour osmanthus infusion into (1). Return flour mixture to saucepan/pot and cook until it thickens.
4. Pour into a lightly oiled 7 inch pan. Steam over high heat for 10 minutes and medium heat for another 10
5. Cool down totally before slicing.